Sales and Return Policies
www.pcshoppin.com is an affiliate of "Computer Geeks".
- Here are Sales and Return Policies of "Computer Geeks"
- All sales are final. Return of non-defective product within the first 30 days
from date of purchase will be subjected to a 15% Return Fee.
- Sales Tax will be charged on all orders delivered to an address in California (CA)
- Customer must inspect all goods upon receipt and notify "Computer Geeks" within 7
business days if any products are missing or damaged.
- Shipping fees and/or Return shipping costs are not refundable and are the sole
responsibility of the customer.
- Only defective product returns will be accepted after 30 days for repair or
- Products sold with a Manufacturer or Direct Warranty must be returned directly
to the product manufacturer for repair or replacement. For these items,
the warranty policy from the product manufacturer explicitly requires that
any returns, repairs etc. be requested and processed directly by the consumer
(or "end-user") of the item.
- Due to licensing and copyright laws, we do not accept returns on software once
a package has been opened. Defective software will be exchanged for the
same title only.
- To return a product you must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
number. "Computer Geeks" will not accept returns without prior authorization.
- RMA numbers are valid for 30 days. RMA numbers will not be extended and will
be closed upon expiration. You must contact "Computer Geeks" to obtain another
- Once the RMA has been issued you will receive an email explaining what to
expect during the return process. It is highly recommended that you use
the non-prepaid address label provided on the lower portion of the RMA
email sent out upon generation. If the return is a multiple box shipment
the RMA number must be marked on all packages returned. All packages
returned must have the RMA number displayed in large bold letters on the
outside of the box.
- Unauthorized or Unmarked returns will not be honored and may be refused upon
receipt and/or shipped back at the customerís expense.
- Shipments that are refused without authorization, or that are returned due to
an invalid address, are subject to a 15% Return Fee plus applicable
- All product(s) must be return as originally received to include original packaging,
manuals, documentation, and all bundled accessories. Returns must be packaged
appropriately as to minimize any unnecessary damage during transit. Product(s)
damaged during shipment will invalidate both the warranty and RMA and will be
returned to the customer at the customerís expense.
- All Warranty Exchange replacements are subject to product availability. If an
exact replacement is not available upon testing "Computer Geeks" will substitute
the product(s) with a similar, suitable, or upgraded product(s) of equal or
greater value within 7 to 10 business days. If none of these options are
available "Computer Geeks" will credit the customerís account based upon current
market value of the received product(s).
- Other than Gift Certificates, credits expire 6 months after the date they are issued.
- "Computer Geeks" will not be responsible or held liable for any incidental or
consequential damages arising from the use or misuse of any product(s)
- Per product descriptions, compatibility can be reasonably assured in most
cases but can never be guaranteed; a product that is incompatible in a
specific hardware/software environment is not therefore automatically
- "Computer Geeks" reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Return Policies subject to change without prior notice. Customer should review
these return policies prior to making purchase.
- "Computer Geeks" strives to be as accurate as possible in our content and pricing. In the event a product is listed with an error in pricing or incorrect content, "Computer Geeks" shall have the right to refuse or cancel any order whether or not the order has been confirmed and credit card charged. In the event that a credit card has already been charged and an order subsequently canceled, "Computer Geeks" will issue a refund to the credit card account in the amount of the charge.